Social Media is not a “one and done” proposition – in order for your social media connections to have any real impact, they must be continually cultivated, nurtured, and engaged.
Once considered to be little more than a passing novelty, social media has grown into an essential component of creating and promoting a brand.
By leveraging the power of social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, business owners can engage their audience in new and exciting ways. You’ll be able to directly communicate with your customers — announcing sales, providing helpful tips, sharing discounts and special offers, and building brand loyalty.
Why Should You Be Interested in Social Media?
- Increases your brand reach
- Funnels new traffic to your site
- Builds your search engine ranking
- Connects you to customers in real-time
- Builds rapport and customer loyalty
- Maintains your brand’s reputation
- It’s FREE!
Services Provided Include:
- Create and Maintain your Branded Social Media Hub
- Define & Refine the vision of your company’s social media identity
- Design, Manage & Maintain Social Media Profiles
- Facebook Cover Image Creation
- Integrate social media into your website*
- Customize profile pages to reflect your brand
- Integrate your blog posts, videos and photos into your profile
- Integrate items from your shopping cart into your profile*
- Leverage traditional marketing tools to increase social momentum
- Coach you in the accepted etiquette of the social networks & best practices
- Provide you with online tools to monitor conversations and manage your reputation
* Certain restrictions apply. Contact me for details.
Keeping track of all of those social media account logins can be a nightmare. Don’t jeopardize privacy by making all of your logins the same, and don’t take a chance on misplacing the information.
Organizing your logins into a single document can also insure you can provide the login information easily if someone else should need to access your account on your behalf. Our handy form will accommodate nearly (30) accounts, and is free to download. Simply click on the graphic above to claim your copy.