Superheroes Really Can Teach You a Thing or Two About Branding
It’s amazing how much brand recognition the average person has when it comes to superheroes. It doesn’t matter if you are a buttoned-up Wall Street executive or a pimply-faced teenager hanging out in your parents’ basement.
We ALL know Superman. And Batman. And Wonder Woman.
Any self-respecting, red-blooded capitalist’s heart beats just a little bit faster at the mere thought of having that kind of visibility (and recognition) for their brand.
The good news is, this is a goal that you can not only aspire to, but it’s one that’s well within your reach. With a bit of creativity and a dash of marketing savvy, we can take the lessons of the comic book guys and gals, and put them to work for your own brand and marketing messages.
Tights are optional.
The purpose of this 15-page guide is to use the analogy of the comic book superhero to illustrate some of the most important aspects of your brand image. My goal is to arm you with actionable tips that you can put into practice right away.
What You’ll Discover in This Guide:
- How to subconsciously trigger your prospects to recall your brand messages;
- Why marketing and brand management is not a “one and done” exercise;
- How to craft your distinctive, super-branded image;
- How to become top-of-mind with prospective customers;
- How to employ your giveaway content as a viral marketing tool;
- Tips for crafting a killer catchphrase;
- Excellent resources to add to your reference library;
- Why having your own “super gadgets” is a marketing must;
- And much more!
Don’t waste another minute
Interested in getting a copy for FREE? All you have to do is click the button below and send a TWEET to your friends. By helping me spread the word, I’m more than happy to share this helpful tool with you.